In a nutshell:
IDEO is looking for an Accounting and Finance Specialist who enjoys problem solving and making an impact with his/her work. He/she will play an important role in supporting the financial health of the studio and navigating the business evolution from an accounting and finance perspective.
Once here you will:
- Functional responsibilities includes: accounts receivable, accounts payable, payment transactions, client invoicing, cash management and month end booking
- Support the handling of filing and planning of corporate income tax, VAT and other tax related issues to optimize the financial health of our business
- Internal/External audit support
- Manage expense policy
What does IDEO offer you?
IDEO is a place unlike any other. It’s a place where you can solve diverse, complex challenges for our clients or the organization, alongside thoughtful, intelligent individuals who lead with curiosity, empathy, and optimism. Sure we work hard, but we also intentionally craft moments that allow our community to pause, create, and connect. We encourage our community to bring their whole selves to work, respect the need for work-life balance, and allow for autonomy in the design process and your career.
Relevant experience and mindset:
- Native Chinese, fluent in English
- Relevant qualifications in accounting or finance discipline
- Experience in financial accounting, ideally in a multinational and project based environment
- Experience working with major financial systems like ERP, Hyperion is not required, but preferred
- Ability to complete a variety of related tasks
- Strong problem solving and attention to details
- Enjoys a flexible and independent work environment where day-to-day work is more self-directed
Application requirements and instructions:
Is this you? If so, please send your resume and cover letter, tell us why you want to work at IDEO and what excites you about this role. We look forward to receiving your applications!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
IDEO is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.