IDEO is a design firm. We take a human-centered design approach to all we do, integrating the needs of people, the possibilities of technology, and the demands of business to come up with breakthrough ideas. We help organizations and individuals navigate the unknown, create a more sustainable and equitable future, and confidently step into new ways of being.
In a nutshell:
IDEO is looking for a Finance Intern who enjoys problem solving and making an impact with his/her work. He/she will play an important role in supporting the financial health of the studio and navigating the business evolution from an accounting and finance perspective.
Functional responsibilities includes:
- Cash applications and collections
- Checking and verifying reimbursement requests
- Preparation of vouchers
- Handle accounts payable
- Support filing related documents
- Assist in other related works in the team
Relevant experience and mindset:
- Finance or related major is required
- Organized and detailed-oriented
- Strong problem solving and attention to details
- Self-motivated with high sense of responsibility
- Able to work 3-5 days per week (operation hours: 9am-6pm)
Application requirements and instructions:
Is this you? If so, please send your resume and cover letter, tell us why you want to work at IDEO and what excites you about this role. We look forward to receiving your applications!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
IDEO is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.